Anyone have interest in no op wars?

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Rangers
Captain

Anyone have interest in no op wars?

Post#1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Hello!

I’m looking to see if there is any interest from high level players here for doing no op wars in the forced matching on LINE?

SITH_COMMANDOS is a level 50 squad wanting to start up wars again. Part of the Devils family. Commandos will be a solely no op war squad.

If anyone has any interest contact me on LINE rangers38

Thanks

OwlPharaoh
Commander

Re: Anyone have interest in no op wars?

Post#2 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 pm

you cant choose who you match with and nobody with half a mind wouldn't take advantage of ops
http://ksod.us/squad/ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6-9132-06489e004f19/history

Rangers
Captain

Post#3 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:21 am

No ops is for skilled players sticking with normal op wars is too easy. If that’s your thing then cool.

You’re obviously not in the forced matching chat on line. They get over 30 squads both reb and imp taking part twice weekly. Set matching times so that there is a high chance of matching a no op squad.

You can’t choose who you match in regular op wars either so not sure where you’re coming from with that comment.

There’s an elite matching too for the top squads such as Dark Brigade, ByDesign, CWP, IR etc

Rangers
Captain

Post#4 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:23 am

Op wars are for the players who have lack of ambition in the game and don’t want to better themselves as players. If you’re a prestige player no op is the way to go these days.

No ops you learn different ways to attack with different units. Tako, Tat and Dando wars are so easy to get 45 and generally boring

Rangers
Captain

Post#5 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:03 pm

Friday 8th March we have a full sign up for the NT80 no op wars.

Anyone interested in progressing their game by taking part in no ops send me a message on LINE rangers38

Thanks

Rangers
Captain

Post#6 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:23 am

Bump

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”