Looking for a new squad to join

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Venjar
Storm Trooper

Looking for a new squad to join

Post#1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:15 am

Hello,

I am looking for a new CASUAL squad to join. I have been playing SC for 3 + years and I am level 9. I am looking for a squad I can play in casually and participate in wars. If some one has such a squad I would make a good team member.

Rangers
Commodore

Re: Looking for a new squad to join

Post#2 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:27 am

Hey

I run the Devils family. We have 3 squads.

Devils_Rejects for level 8+
Devils_Legacy for lower level players
Sith_Commandos for level 7+

Rejects and Legacy war twice a week. We have alliances with 2 level 50 squads Elite_Raiders and Imperial_Phoenix. We help each other out in wars

We use LINE app for communication outside of game. Each squad has its own chat and war room and we also have a family chat for everyone.

My LINE ID is rangers38 if this interests you

Thanks

JollyRoger

Post#3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:08 am

Looking for members to join GGWarMachine if you're still looking... super chill just fun

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:00 am

Venjar wrote:Hello,

I am looking for a new CASUAL squad to join. I have been playing SC for 3 + years and I am level 9. I am looking for a squad I can play in casually and participate in wars. If some one has such a squad I would make a good team member.

We are a new squad but war twice a week. So far have won all accept 1 war (it was against a sand bagger squad). Most members while lower lvl are active. If interested check us out at thedeathwing-a
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Thejoker
Captain

Post#5 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:22 pm

Hey my squad is very laid back I don’t push you to do anything and we have Wars everyday basically and so far no complaints we have won 98% of wars. If you can check out MadHouse you’ll find that it’s a great squad to be in

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”