Former player back on a reboot with friends LF a home

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
PhoenixEternal
Cadet Trooper

Former player back on a reboot with friends LF a home

Post#1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:28 am

Just like the subject says. I played Commander a long time ago and am giving it another go. I have a couple of friends starting the game now too. Looking for a home where we can build up our bases quickly.

Rangers
Commodore

Re: Former player back on a reboot with friends LF a home

Post#2 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:15 am

Hey

I run the Devils family. We have 3 squads.

Devils_Rejects for level 8+
Devils_Legacy for lower level players
Sith_Commandos for level 7+

Rejects and Legacy war twice a week. We have alliances with 2 level 50 squads Elite_Raiders and Imperial_Phoenix. We help each other out in wars

We use LINE app for communication outside of game. Each squad has its own chat and war room and we also have a family chat for everyone.

My LINE ID is rangers38 if this interests you

Thanks

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:09 am

PhoenixEternal wrote:Just like the subject says. I played Commander a long time ago and am giving it another go. I have a couple of friends starting the game now too. Looking for a home where we can build up our bases quickly.

You can join theDeathWing-A . It is a begginer squad but we do 2-3 wars a week. this gives you chance to both unlock new troops and not worry about credits/alloy :)

Search thedeathWing-A
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am

With a name like PhoenixEternal, it's just natural that you should try out EternalForce. We are a L50 squad and currently at about 20 members, mostly US and a strong European group, so there's almost always someone on. Most of the squad has been playing for 3+ years, and we have experience with former players returning to the game, so we know how to help you and your friends level up and get up to speed with all the new features.

We use WhatsApp for offline chat, which is required for war but not membership; and way less annoying than Line. We war about twice a week. Most importantly we are mostly family types, and put real life over the game.
Officer in EternalForce

Nebula9
Officer

Post#5 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:56 am

Check out the ChokeMeVader squad. We have a nice group of dedicated players who war on a regular basis, but without the hardcore, jerkoff factor.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”