New Squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Jandra
Squadron Leader

New Squad

Post#1 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Hey all, opened a squad not too long ago. We have 2 people including myself. It's a simple squad. We aren't that established yet. We are all learning. Squad name GALACTIC•EMPIRE.

Jandra
Squadron Leader

Re: New Squad

Post#2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Bump

Jandra
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:14 am

Alright just got another 2 ppl in the squad. Liking that the squad is gaining momentum. Still looking for more to join. Can't wait for others to join and thanks for doing if you do. Glad to have anyone aboard.

k766
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:19 pm

Join us @ -VADER'S-FIST- We are a level 50 squad looking for active players

Jandra
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:55 pm

Bump

Slowly but steady our little squad is gaining people and in level. We eventually will like to war. Just need more squad mates. Join us and hopefully with you or anyone that joins can become a good squad. Thanks again for those that join. GALACTIC•EMPIRE thanks you as well. Have great day ladies and gents.

Thejoker
Captain

Post#6 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:34 am

Hey I made a squad in the early fall and just want to say that most ppl here are looking for single players to join theirs and I just wanted to say never give up on your squad you will soon have all the people you need. Wishing you good luck

Jandra
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:34 pm

Thejoker wrote:Hey I made a squad in the early fall and just want to say that most ppl here are looking for single players to join theirs and I just wanted to say never give up on your squad you will soon have all the people you need. Wishing you good luck

Thanks for the advice TheJoker! So far, our squad has been gathering as much as we can to get more members. Slowly but surely we will get there.

Jandra
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Alright nice, so far we are getting a well rounded squad. Just need a few more. We will love to have new squad mates. Join and have fun with a group that is friendly and helpful. Hope to see you at GALACTIC•EMPIRE!

Jandra
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Bump, still looking for more members to join us. Need a little more for war and will be glad for you guys to join us. GALACTIC•EMPIRE will be glad to have you.

GrainyNickel
Cadet Trooper

Post#10 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am

Jandra, I tried joining but you're full (congrats). If you have any dead weight, let me know - I'd like to join.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”