No multiple squads...

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
RoguePossum
Commodore

No multiple squads...

Post#1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:16 pm

no line app, no minimum medal count, no age, race, sex or religious restrictions, no BLAH BLAH BLAH just a good squad in the making looking for a few good squad mates with a good sense of humor that likes to have fun. Drinking...totally acceptable, in fact encouraged (if of age)! If not, drink root-beer until you are. Or don't ask don't tell, I myself, was once underage...a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away (sorry couldn't pass that up).

RP

Join EventHorizon

RoguePossum
Commodore

Re: No multiple squads...

Post#2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Currently we have 2 players with a medal count of 25,834...NOT TOO SHABBY! I've looked at some of these other squads that have 15-30 members with 5000 or less in medals...REALLY?

Join a squad that walks the walk not talks the talk...join EventHorizon

Any questions e-mail me at TheRoguePossum@gmail.com

Let the killing begin

RP

OwlPharaoh
Commander

Post#3 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:38 pm

just saying, without any structure, you better get used to losing fast
http://ksod.us/squad/ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6-9132-06489e004f19/history

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:33 pm

OwlPharaoh wrote:just saying, without any structure, you better get used to losing fast

No need to troll other player's recruiting posts....
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

OwlPharaoh
Commander

Post#5 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:13 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
OwlPharaoh wrote:just saying, without any structure, you better get used to losing fast

No need to troll other player's recruiting posts....

not trolling, its a fact, i'm just not sugar coating it
http://ksod.us/squad/ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6-9132-06489e004f19/history

EdibleKarlos
Captain

Post#6 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:44 am

RoguePossum wrote:Currently we have 2 players with a medal count of 25,834...NOT TOO SHABBY! I've looked at some of these other squads that have 15-30 members with 5000 or less in medals...REALLY?

Join a squad that walks the walk not talks the talk...join EventHorizon

Any questions e-mail me at TheRoguePossum@gmail.com

Let the killing begin

RP

Hats off for trying to form a new squad, but this game has too many squads as it is.

You and Reaper are more than welcome to come pay us a visit at sithsupremebreed.

Were a casual squad (mostly ex windows) occasionally war, but like to have a laugh sharing faceplants etc and pitiful rebel attacks.

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#7 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm

OwlPharaoh sorry I agree with XitLiteNtrNite. How can I lose when all I do is win? I currently have 2158 attack wins and 658 defensive wins with 24,972 medals. I see you are boasting a whopping 9772 medals. So I'm not sure what your point is you were trying to make.

As for the rest, thank you for the invitation to join and I will extend the same courtesy to join my squad.

EventHorizon

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Guys I appreciate you joining but you have to stay a bit longer then 1 hour. Me and TheReaper are on different times of the day and try and check in as much as possible. But no one pays our taxes for us so we have things to do also. So can you give it a day or 2 before you just join for an hour and bolt because no one responds immediately?

Thanks RP

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”