Looking for a squad to join

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
darthlulz
Cadet Trooper

Looking for a squad to join

Post#1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:10 am

Hi all,

On the look out for a new, more active squad to join.

Im a returning from a long break, level 8 base, from Australia.

Busy levelling out my base, I consider myself a good donator and will check in a few times a day to donate troops.

Please feel free to message me if anyone has any spots available.

Cheers :D

Rangers
Captain

Re: Looking for a squad to join

Post#2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:42 am

Hey bud

I run the Devils family. We have 3 squads all active and warring. We are a fairly new group been going about 9 weeks now but have 20+ members in all 3 squads.

Devils_Rejects is our main war squad. War every Tuesday. Level 8+ Leader is Lord Devious

Devils_Advocates is also for level 8+ And war every Friday. We rotate players between squads for wars.
Leader is Venemous1

Devils_Legacy is a squad for lower levels and mini accounts. Warring every Thursday. Leader is DappyJay89

We use LINE app for game comms, war sign ups and tactics. And also general chat. Easy going environment with some experienced players.

If any of this interests you please leave me a message here or send me a pm on LINE. My ID is rangers38

Thanks

GeneralDagu
Officer

Post#3 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:40 am

Howdy Darth Lulz,

Search on: Dragon-Rangers (Empire Squad). I just started this squad a few days ago. Several of us came over from another squad that had too many rules. We have 1 guy that lives in Australia already.

You will see a bunch of really low bases -- had about 12 join us last night. Most of these low bases will get pushed out as new guys join.

We are a fun-loving, very active, and very tough bunch.

Give us a try, and see ya soon.

OwlPharaoh
Commander

Post#4 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:25 am

If you want a real squad thats tried and true, instead of these inexperienced baby squads, you should join Death_Disciples. We are ranked top 500 and have 3 scheduled wars a week, and have guys in India, US, and Brazil. join us by applying in-game, or add me on Line by ID "owlxpharaoh". More info on KSOD: http://ksod.us/squad/ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6 ... 19/history
http://ksod.us/squad/ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6-9132-06489e004f19/history

Rangers
Captain

Post#5 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:01 am

Baby squads? Lol new squads made up from experienced players. Level 35 in 9 weeks and 3 squads all with 20+ members. That alone should tell you we are far from a baby set of squads.

Rangers
Captain

Post#6 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:04 am

Players from ByDesign and Dark Brigade in our chats and warring with us but yes we must be a baby set of squads lol

OwlPharaoh
Commander

Post#7 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:30 am

unranked = baby squad. just because it has veteran players doesn't mean its established its presence. not tryna be rude or anything, just stating facts.
http://ksod.us/squad/ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6-9132-06489e004f19/history

Rangers
Captain

Post#8 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am

But far from inexperienced as you say

dotnetbase
Commander

Post#9 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi darthlulz,

You are welcome to join our squad NEW-ORDER. We currently have spaces and looking for Active players to help crush the rebellion in squad wars! We support each other with advice and plenty of donations. I'm the leader of our squad.

If there isn't a space (as we leave the squad open), please mesaage me and we will make space for you.

We have rolling Squad Wars and you are welcome to join in.

Hope to here from you soon.

Thanks,
dotnetbase

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”