BlackWing looking for rebel destroyers

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
SleeperSim12
Commodore

BlackWing looking for rebel destroyers

Post#1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:50 am

BlackWing is a newly established squad, and is looking for active members in order to grow. It'll be destroying the rebel scum across the galaxy, so if you want in join us today (we give cake, not cookies and eat it while killing rebels)
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

EdibleKarlos
Captain

Re: BlackWing looking for rebel destroyers

Post#2 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:56 am

credit due for trying to start a new squad, but why not merge with another, more established squad?

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:14 am

EdibleKarlos wrote:credit due for trying to start a new squad, but why not merge with another, more established squad?

I'd be happy to merge. Don't really play a couple of accounts so put them in this squad, my mains are still busy. If you have any suggestions I'm all ears
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

EdibleKarlos
Captain

Post#4 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:51 am

we're a fairly laid back squad, sqwar when the urge hits us, though constant matching with 15 P's and tako really puts us off, as were a very spread out squad. just currently bringing in newb's in the hope they stay past HQ5, try to take them in sqwar but get horribly mis-matched. We just like to have fun, several characters etc sharing good battles and glorious replays of rebs landing a carrier of E50's for nothing, along with spectactular deploy 300 stormie crate replays. Your welcome to come visit us @ sithsupremebreed, even just as a place to stop for SC refills whilst looking for somewhere permanent.

OwlPharaoh
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:16 pm

if youre good at warring and like it check out death_disciples
http://ksod.us/squad/ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6-9132-06489e004f19/history

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”