Need a squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
BCSWC
Commander

Need a squad

Post#1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Inactive without a squad for two weeks and frustrated by the lack of progress, I'm now looking for a squad to join in seeking to return to the game. I'm 12k medals and level 9, having played for nearly 2 years already. I know its difficult but preferably without a requirement for line please. I'm already too held up with comms deriving from another game. I'm a busy man but when there's a war, you'll know I'll be there.

JadePrince
Squadron Leader

Re: Need a squad

Post#2 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Knights•of•Ren
♞ English ♞
♞ MUST Use Chat & Req Troops upon joining ♞
♞ MUST be Active -8 Days, Donate, and Request ♞
♞ NO rushed Bases in War ♞
♞ MUST use Discord to War ♞

Looking for players that can use Discord, Plan ahead, Login on time for War start, Request Troops for War Room Squad Center, Strategies War Room Base Layout, and just simply be dependable.

Discord is a must for War.

Any level is fine

Knights•of•Ren♞ English ♞ MUST Use Chat & Req Troops upon joining ♞ MUST be Active -8 Days, Donate, and Request ♞ NO rushed Bases in War ♞ MUST use Discord to War ♞

BCSWC
Commander

Post#3 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:42 pm

JadePrince wrote:Knights•of•Ren
♞ English ♞
♞ MUST Use Chat & Req Troops upon joining ♞
♞ MUST be Active -8 Days, Donate, and Request ♞
♞ NO rushed Bases in War ♞
♞ MUST use Discord to War ♞

Looking for players that can use Discord, Plan ahead, Login on time for War start, Request Troops for War Room Squad Center, Strategies War Room Base Layout, and just simply be dependable.

Discord is a must for War.

Any level is fine

I'll check it out. Discord would be an option

Thejoker
Commander

Post#4 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Hey join MadHouse there looking for players badly

Tonyle40
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:38 am

EmpireTK421 is looking for experienced players - we do not require line and go to war twice per week but give people time off so they don't burn out. We are pretty laid back and only ask people to donate what is requested. Come check us out!!

Algolagnist
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:13 pm

You’re welcome to join Black☆Squadron. We have no requirements to use LINE (a few of us use it) and don’t pressure players to join wars. If you do volunteer for one, just show up and do your best. Only other things we ask are to donate rep points when you have some, donate only what troops are asked for, and be friendly with other team members. Other than that, we’re a pretty laid back group!

The Algolagnist

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”