Seeking adult active squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Beer
Storm Trooper

Seeking adult active squad

Post#1 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:01 am

Very active daily player 2 accounts 8 & 9, looking for an active team that talks tactics etc...I play a lot but can only war on Sunday's. Neither base is rushed. Please don't post if your team doesn't talk game. :)

JadePrince
Squadron Leader

Re: Seeking adult active squad

Post#2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Im curious how many medals each account has? 5k medals is pretty high for my team. I run 16 accounts. Currently its me and one other in the warz.

Knights•of•Ren
♞ English ♞ MUST Use Chat & Req Troops upon joining ♞ MUST be Active -8 Days, Donate, and Request ♞ NO rushed Bases in War ♞ MUST use Discord to War ♞

Looking for a mature player that can use Discord, Plan ahead, Login on time for War start, Request Troops for War Room Squad Center, Strategies War Room Base Layout, and just simply be dependable.

LF easy to talk to and learn from on headset. Must not be rude without cause, nor allow race - sex - age - or cultural back ground bias, to ruin the fun.

LF someone who can communicate to me, if you can be in the following squad war, and then actually do so.
Knights•of•Ren♞ English ♞ MUST Use Chat & Req Troops upon joining ♞ MUST be Active -8 Days, Donate, and Request ♞ NO rushed Bases in War ♞ MUST use Discord to War ♞

Beer
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:32 pm

10k 26k

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:22 pm

If you are open to Line, then I can recommend my family of squads. Hostile.TakeOver would be the best match for right now, but there is a lot of movement of players between Hostile.Takeover and Hostile.Warfare. Both are request-only, but that is mostly to keep the auto-add of players at bay.

You can check out Hostile.TakeOver on ksod: http://ksod.us/squad/3ecd1e67-afc8-11e8 ... 42/history

You can also check out Hostile.Warfare on ksod: http://ksod.us/squad/469de610-631e-11e5 ... 72/history
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Sunburn77
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Eternal Force is exactly what you're looking for. We use WhatsApp for squad chat (no annoying sticker spamming, or constant notifications from the app itself), and are always talking tactics to help each other figure out new units and coach up the new players. There's a general chat, and a dedicated war chat to keep things clear. We even post a spread sheet for a quick reference on the enemy squad! We usually war twice a week. We are staffed enough that it wouldn't be a problem for you to sit out during the midweek. We have lots of International players so donations aren't a problem. But if you're running 2 accounts simultaneously you probably don't worry about that to much!
Officer in EternalForce

Thejoker
Commander

Post#6 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:46 am

I’m probably late here but join MadHouse they really could use you

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”