On/off since launch. Only HQ6. Looking to get into the game seriously now. Discord communication ideal

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
jordanuniverse
Cadet Trooper

On/off since launch. Only HQ6. Looking to get into the game seriously now. Discord communication ideal

Post#1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Title says it all, really. I see mostly max level players trying to recruit. Looking for a squad to learn the in-depth game with to ultimately be a great player. Thanks.

JadePrince
Squadron Leader

Re: On/off since launch. Only HQ6. Looking to get into the game seriously now. Discord communication ideal

Post#2 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:27 am

PM sent 8-)
Knights•of•Ren♞ English ♞ MUST Use Chat & Req Troops upon joining ♞ MUST be Active -8 Days, Donate, and Request ♞ NO rushed Bases in War ♞ MUST use Discord to War ♞

MagaMaul
Captain

Re: On/off since launch. Only HQ6. Looking to get into the game seriously now. Discord communication ideal

Post#3 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:44 am

jordanuniverse, I sent you a PM. You sound like an excellent match for our squad since we are searching for more mid-level players to fill out our war rosters. If you don't get the PM, please look me up at MegaMaul#7075 or request to join the squad in SWC. - Best, MM

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”