Searching for single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
MagaMaul
Commander

Searching for single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad

Post#1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am

LusherForce is quickly rising as a formidable Empire squad with a unique approach that is working. We have an excellent record of war wins, 70,000 troops donated, and very loyal players. We are seeking single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad.

LusherForce has strong leadership and officers who are involved in all details of squad. We welcome new players, coach them on gameplay, and we show up for the entire war. We treat each other with respect; we offer support, not criticism.

We use Discord app for additional squad communication and war strategy. We come from all time zones of the US and from Europe and Asia. We do expect that you can communicate a little in English.

Every player on the squad knows when war will take place and they consistently show up because of this. All levels of players are included in our wars. We consistently invest in Perks having unlocked level 46.

Please either respond to this post with questions, or find us under Squads and give us a try. You may also look me up on Discord at: MegaMaul#7075. I’m sure you will be happy you did!

Important Note: We let all players in to see if the fit is right for you. However, if you try to join on a Friday or Saturday, your request could be rejected (we are careful of war spies). If your request gets rejected, it is only because of this or tech issues – please try again the next day.
Last edited by MagaMaul on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DekaDude
Cadet Trooper

Re: Are you a group 3-4 players seeking a more active and cohesive squad?

Post#2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:32 pm

You've gotta love the perks of being part of this squad: a guy who's got lv 10 Togs and Astros (and gives them generously); an international group that comes together at that perfect moment when the war starts; generous advice and support; and that warm fuzzy feeling of being on a winning team :)

MagaMaul
Commander

Re: Are you a group 3-4 players seeking a more active and cohesive squad? (single players welcome as well)

Post#3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:43 pm

Deka, you forget to mention the free pizza on Fridays!:-)

Apache1
Squadron Leader

Re: Are you a group 3-4 players seeking a more active and cohesive squad? (single players welcome as well)

Post#4 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:45 am

Messaged you

MagaMaul
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:23 am

Great Apache! Glad to be on Discord with you. I anticipate this will work out well with your group.

We still have space for another player or two if anyone else is interested.

MagaMaul
Commander

Post#6 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:48 am

Another win for the record books, 45-21. Could use another 2-4 players to fill out our war roster so that others can take vacations, etc.

TaserFace
Cadet Trooper

Re: Searching for single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad

Post#7 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:41 pm

I'm a newer recruit to the squad and the experience has been awesome. Great support, lots of troop donations and players willing to help me out. I'm giving them 100% on the tomatometer!

BiggieSized
Cadet Trooper

Re: Searching for single players or a group of 2-4 who want a more active and cohesive squad

Post#8 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Just dropped in my application. Be easy on me, it’s a new obsession. I’ll check back again after the weekend.

MagaMaul
Commander

Post#9 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:10 am

We are just finishing another very rewarding war with all players participating which makes it so much more fun. Is everyone in your squad showing up for wars? If they are, are they showing up at the right times? If the answer to either of these questions is "no", then you should check us out. We are a highly committed squad and you know that everyone else in the war has your back.

PYTH0N
Cadet Trooper

Post#10 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:57 am

Hi!

I am a newbie to the game. Since I can play only on weekends, (Fridays and Saturdays), because of work. I have a family so sometimes might not be on on the weekends. Just started out, and gotta say: Great game so far. Only need better squad to help me in my base.

So, can I join?

Thanks,
PYTH0N

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”