Looking for a good active squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
wkuebler
Storm Trooper

Looking for a good active squad

Post#1 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:06 am

I am currently seeking an active adult english speaking squad with mostly upper lvl players to join. I am the leader of the Squad FBN with a war record of 65-5-4. It was a great squad but over the past couple of months, we lost some players. Mostly because I stopped starting wars due to the fact that the match ups were so unevenly matched. In fact every single war that we had our opponents were stronger base wise which is why Im seeking upper lvl players. I have a lvl 10, lvl 9, lvl 8 and a lvl 7 that I know for sure would come along as well. With the possibility of another lvl 10 and 9. So if u are a good active squad, post ur squad name and I will check u out. Squads requiring line chat dont even bother. I know all my squadmates personally, we are active enough and won 60+ wars in a row without that bullshit. Also joining ur squad means all of staying. If the leader decides to boot one of us for whatever reason, we all will leave.

Venes
Officer

Re: Looking for a good active squad

Post#2 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:10 pm

Hello I'm an officer from my squad, if you're interested you can check out our squad -VADER'S-FIST-. We have plenty of active HQ7-10 players but it has been very tough recruiting new players for our squad and its only currently "full" because we keep getting HQ2-5s that auto join the squad(since theirs no medal requirements) but have no real potential and quit the game real fast.

Our squad doesn't use line, we only have a messenger group to alert players for wars and for faster communication. Our squad is Lvl50 since we have done over 100+wars for the past 2 years and we are currently looking for new players to breath life in the group again. We do not have any problems with you're terms but we expect all players to be respectful, donate and remain active for the betterment of the squad. If you are interested then let me know and I can make room for you guys.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Hey!

Join us at TheAlphaSquadron. We use Discord for discussing, though it’s not necessary, as most of our war plans are in the game chat itself.

Our squad currently has two level 10s, 2 Level 8s and level 6s and 5s. We usually keep the high levels as base attackers in wars, while low levels take OPs and clear low level bases.

We have good mid level players who play regularly. I can house all your members if you say so, and based on your leadership skills in your previous squad, you’ll be granted officer post. All your ten members will be valued here, and will also be rotated in wars.

We do regular wars, and lately, our record is going at wins mostly, so please do check us out. We perform well in wars.

So, do you have any queries? Please ask me here, or PM me.

Regards,
Admiral Piett
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Leader Of TheAlphaSquadron

Join us now by completing this recruitment form:- https://goo.gl/forms/DpXMdyzhzWWTmuhb2

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:24 am

Hey bud!

Just update us on your decision. We all respect it, but good to know which path you chose.

Cheers!
Admiral Piett
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Leader Of TheAlphaSquadron

Join us now by completing this recruitment form:- https://goo.gl/forms/DpXMdyzhzWWTmuhb2

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

JBaines210

Post#5 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:31 am

Hi - Check out Darkdonations - Lvl 50

dotnetbase
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 am

Hi wkuebler,

We had a similar problem as some players lost their game (and didn't sync with Facebook). You are welcome to join NEW-ORDER squad. We are currently LVL47 English speaking squad and trying to recruit players who are willing to join in Squad wars (mostly adults). We had a string of wins however, over the last couple of months we have started losing some wars.

Two reasons for this: a couple of the higher level players didn't show up and uneven war matches. If players don't join in squad wars, they are not selected again for the next war as it's unfair for other players.

One of the players (mixedgas) has just set up a LINE app for coordinating squad wars better.

Most of the squad is lvl7 - lvl9, there are players at lvl4/5/6 as well who we are helping - through advice and donations - we were all there once :).

Hope to hear from you soon wkuebler.

Thanks,
dotnetbase

dezmo
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:40 am

If ur still looking and ok with weekend wars.
Fireteam-Blunder is the squad for you and your mates.... we get the same uneven matchups.
Lost a few players as well... fatigued...an over swc bullshit... long as ur all in, in battles.. we don't care wat u do... chat, don't chat... it's all good.
We're a friendly bunch though. For sith that is.
Officer of Fireteam-Blunder
LvL 49 squad perks
Join us!

Through Victory our chains are broken!

Orion1957
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Feel the Power of the Dark Side.

dotnetbase
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 am

Hi wkuebler,

Not sure if you're still looking but you're welcome to join our squad NEW-ORDER. We are an English speaking (active) squad and currently at LVL47. We have 8 spaces and looking for Active players to help crush the rebellion in squad wars!

We have several great players mostly between lvl7 to lvl10. I'm an officer in the squad at lvl9. All players (with the exception of my sons) are adults.

Hope to here from you soon.

Thanks,
dotnetbase

llamaman
Commander

Post#10 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Full of sith.

Level 49 squad.
Range of new and veteran players.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”