Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused - Top 100 KSOD Rank - L50 Perks - LF HQ7 - HQ10

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
SinisterFiend
Major General

Re: Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused - Top 100 KSOD Rank - L50 Perks - LF HQ7 - HQ10

Post#11 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Thanks for the comments fellas! We still have room for a few more Commanders. If you are looking for an active squad with leadership, teamwork and active community then apply in game to Hostile.Warfare. You can also join our LINE chat to get a feel for our squad by adding SinisterFiendz as a friend. Feel free to PM me or post here for any questions.
Search Hostile.Warfare in game and join us now!
Line ID: SinisterFiendz

Orion1957
Squadron Leader

Re: Hostile.Warfare - Squad War Focused - Top 100 KSOD Rank - L50 Perks - LF HQ7 - HQ10

Post#12 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 pm

This squad has a very good idea. We encourage all level 9s and lower to move to our ally squad B.C.Vipers to war for practice and fun on the weekends. Great for us below level 10 that want to do more than just take outpost, and once we collect our victory crates, we move back for more warring. Come on over to Hostile.Warfare and be part of an active team. You will not regret it.
Feel the Power of the Dark Side.

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#13 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:31 pm

We have 5 open spots currently. We would like to open invitations for any small groups leaving a squad that wants to stay together, be competitive and be part of a community/team environment.

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Are you disappointed with your current squad's activity level or war participation? We still a few slots open for the right players. Hostile.Warfare is a top 150 squad (empire + rebels combined) that wars 2x a week. On the weekend, HQ9 and below can optionally join a sister squad and attack bases vs. outposts. This lets you participate at the highest level while also getting a chance to grow your skills attacking squad war bases.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#15 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:33 pm

If you haven't been in a top-100 squad before, you really ought to try it. It's a whole different game -- much more strategic, much more team coordination.

Or if you have been in a top squad but some of the long-time squadmates are drifting away...come join a lively squad full of active players; it'll reinvigorate the game for you.

Poob
Lieutenant

Post#16 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Good friendly bunch across several different time zones.

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#17 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Now currently ranked #52 on KSOD and have 4 spots available. Give us a chance! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain with a squad that has a community and is competitive. We have a second squad that our members leave to for weekend wars. So if you enjoy squad wars that's 3 squad wars a week but at the minimum of 2 squad wars.

http://ksod.us/squad/469de610-631e-11e5 ... 72/history

xllllllllllx
Cadet Trooper

Post#18 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:34 pm

So glad to have joined an amazing squad. My previous one was a total disaster until Orion recruited me to this squad. Members of Hostile.Warfare have given me tips and tricks to have fun on SWC and how I should plan attacks in squad wars and in the single player. We do great in communication and we help each other out. :D

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#19 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:57 pm

We have 3 available spots for you and others. Take a look at all the comments above of what our membership has to say about this squad. JoinHostile.Warfare in game. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose checking us out.

Hostile.Warfare.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zaphod909
Cadet Trooper

Post#20 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:15 am

I was tired of my old squad seeing lack of leadership and coordination in squad wars. And the donations - random stuff and not what was asked for. I joined Hostile.Warefare 5 months ago and what a relief! People as dedicated as me, instant donations, lively discussions on the Line chat app, real preparation and coordination during wars on the Line chat app, and great companionship. We are now also opening a second squad for training purposes - lower levels welcome looking for leadership and opportunities to be connected to a high level squad. Hope to see you commanders there! Only contact us if you are serious, playing daily and want to war!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”