Recruiting EmpireTK421 - Level 46 and haven't lost a war in 5 months - two wars a week

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Tonyle40
Captain

Recruiting EmpireTK421 - Level 46 and haven't lost a war in 5 months - two wars a week

Post#1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:51 am

I have an awesome war team and we've not lost in over 5 months - with that said, I need some new players to rotate in. I'll take new and/or experienced players. Hit us up! I usually have the squad sent to request only, especially during wars. Come on over to EmpireTK421

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Re: Recruiting EmpireTK421 - Level 46 and haven't lost a war in 5 months - two wars a week

Post#2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:13 am

Hi Tony!

I'm ZeryabPrime, a HQ8, player looking to join a squad. I am very experienced in squad wars and was looking to join a squad that does war continuously with no stop. If you can put me in your war team, I'll gladly appreciate it.

Cheers!
ZP
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Tonyle40
Captain

Re: Recruiting EmpireTK421 - Level 46 and haven't lost a war in 5 months - two wars a week

Post#3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:58 am

sent PM

Tonyle40
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 am

and another few wins! almost 6 months of no defeats!

Tonyle40
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:28 am

Now officially 6 months without a defeat! Need a few good players!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”