New player

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
TheDarkHelmet
Storm Trooper

New player

Post#1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:46 am

Hi,
Just started the game. HQ lv5, but with 4 droids so building quite fast.
Now looking for a good squad as the one i randomly joined is not active. I'm stuck in it until end of event, but happy to join right after.
Thx

V131GOO
Storm Trooper

Re: New player

Post#2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Hey DarkHelmet- we need a few more active players. We go to war every weekend and also have an alliance with another squad that wars in midweek. We’re fairly chilled in the meantime but so long. As you stay active donating/receiving you’d be most welcome! Search DarthsDogs

TheDarkHelmet
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Thanks mate, just tried joining but it says I dont have enough medals to join you...

I have less than 100. Trying to remain low while I build. Only attacking/defending during team events.

What's the min to join you? I can quickly make a few attacks if needed.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Hi DarkHelmet!

TheAlphaSquadron would love to have your base joined with us.

Hope to see you soon!
AP
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

CrixMadine45
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:01 pm

V131GOO wrote:Hey DarkHelmet- we need a few more active players. We go to war every weekend and also have an alliance with another squad that wars in midweek. We’re fairly chilled in the meantime but so long. As you stay active donating/receiving you’d be most welcome! Search DarthsDogs

Hello V131GOO, one of your new squad mates is using a hack. He attacked one of my squad mates did only 6% damage and with 15 level II dark troopers and then after 30 seconds says that he won with 100% damage. You might watch him or her and their battles. I would hate for Disney to start looking at your squad as someone who allows cheaters to play in you squad. His name is MosCraciun and he joined your squad 5-9-2018.

Rangers
Commander

Post#6 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi darkhelmet

I am leader of shadowlords83

We’re a tight squad currently 19 members. We war twice a week and are at squad level 32. Ranked 1,080.

We have players that will talk you through anything you need to know or ask.

We ask all members to use line app for outside game communication. My line ID is rangers38.

Be good to see you in the squad

Thanks!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”