A squad with a unique approach that’s working!

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
MagaMaul
Captain

A squad with a unique approach that’s working!

Post#1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:59 pm

LusherForce is quickly rising as a formidable Empire squad with a unique approach that is working. We have a remarkable record of over 90% wins, 67,000 troops donated, and very loyal players. We provide high-quality leadership, strong teamwork, reliability, and consistency. We are in this game for the long-haul. We have openings for one or two players who want a team spirit and to dominate in squad wars.

Our leaders are actively involved in all details of squad. They are steady, strong and consistent. They welcome new players into the squad, coach new players on gameplay; they show up for the entire war (not just at the end). We are a squad that works very well together. We treat each other with respect; we offer support, not criticism. If a player makes a mistake (which we all do), we don’t jump all over them, we offer helpful advice and encouragement.

We use Discord app for additional squad communication and war strategy. We come from all time zones of the US and from Europe and Asia. We do expect that you understand some English.

Many of our players have responsibilities that include jobs, school, families, etc. and we believe that back-to-back squad wars reduce the quality of results and it ultimately leads to war burnout. How can you successfully compete in conflicts, juggle back-to-back wars, have a life, and do all these things well? For this reason, we hold wars every weekend with war prep starting Friday mornings. Every player on the squad knows when war will take place and they consistently show up because of this. All levels of players are included in our wars. We consistently invest in Perks having unlocked level 46.

So what questions do you have for us? Please either respond to this post with questions, or find us under Squads and give us a try. You may also look me up on Discord at MagaMaul#7075. I’m sure you will be happy you did!

Important Note: We let all players in to see if the fit is right for you. However, if you try to join on a Friday or Saturday, your request could be rejected (we are careful of war spies). If your request gets rejected, it is only because of this or tech issues – please try again the next day.

Last edited by MagaMaul on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Re: A squad with a unique approach that’s working!

Post#2 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:54 am

Hey MegaMaul!

I sent you a personal message.
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#3 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:57 am

Hey Piett,
I received your PM and have replied. Let me know if you don't get it.
Best,
MM

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05 am

Another successful war. Many thanks to Rock_Brigade for making it so much fun. We really appreciated that you guys showed up and made it competitive.

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#5 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:23 pm

One of our players lost his base so we are looking for one dedicated player. All levels are welcome to give us a try.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#6 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:44 am

Another successful war! Thanks to ThreeLittleBirds for making it an exciting and fun!
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#7 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:00 am

SnowFox, Master Diaz and NateSkywalker - please contact me on Discord at MegaMaul#7075

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#8 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:51 am

Thank you to Donate-or-Leave2 for an exciting war! ...and another +396 skill points for LusherForce

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#9 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm

We have two openings at the moment, please check us out. You won't be disappointed.

MagaMaul
Captain

Post#10 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:58 am

We can also accept a group of between 3 - 6 players if you have a core group in a declining squad that wants to relocate to a more active squad.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”