Are you active in Squad Wars but your Squad just isn't active enough?

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
SinisterFiend
Major General

Re: Are you active in Squad Wars but your Squad just isn't active enough?

Post#21 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:39 am

Orion1957 wrote:This squad has a very good idea. We encourage all level 9s and lower to move to our ally squad B.C.Vipers to war for practice and fun on the weekends. Great for us below level 10 that want to do more than just take outpost, and once we collect our victory crates, we move back for more warring. Come on over to Hostile.Warfare and be part of an active team. You will not regret it.

That's 3 squad wars a week! :)
Search Hostile.Warfare in game and join us now!
Line ID: SinisterFiendz

XianLewis
Commodore

Post#22 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:36 pm

*Bump*

Hostile.Warfare is Emperor approved.
Xianlewis
Officer of EternalForce
To join our squad or for more information visit http://tiny.cc/eternalforce or join groupchat http://tiny.cc/efchat

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#23 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:23 pm

XianLewis wrote:*Bump*

Hostile.Warfare is Emperor approved.

It is of great honor that the Emperor recognizes Hostile.Warfare. /salute

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:48 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:Are you disappointed with your current squad's activity level or war participation? We still a few slots open for the right players. Hostile.Warfare is a top 150 squad (empire + rebels combined) that wars 2x a week. On the weekend, HQ9 and below can optionally join a sister squad and attack bases vs. outposts. This lets you participate at the highest level while also getting a chance to grow your skills attacking squad war bases.

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#25 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:16 am

Currently we are ranked #56 on the KSOD. Come join a squad that is experienced and has an active community. We war 3 times a week. 2 in Hostile.Warfare and 1 in an alt squad.

http://ksod.us/squad/469de610-631e-11e5 ... 72/history

Look us up in game and joinHostile.Warfare to see if we are the right fit for you.

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#26 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:55 pm

xllllllllllx wrote:So glad to have joined an amazing squad. My previous one was a total disaster until Orion recruited me to this squad. Members of Hostile.Warfare have given me tips and tricks to have fun on SWC and how I should plan attacks in squad wars and in the single player. We do great in communication and we help each other out. :D

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#27 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:56 pm

We have 3 available spots for you and others. Take a look at all the comments above of what our membership has to say about this squad. Join Hostile.Warfare in game. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose checking us out.

Hostile.Warfare.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinisterFiend
Major General

Post#28 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Zaphod909 wrote:I was tired of my old squad seeing lack of leadership and coordination in squad wars. And the donations - random stuff and not what was asked for. I joined Hostile.Warefare 5 months ago and what a relief! People as dedicated as me, instant donations, lively discussions on the Line chat app, real preparation and coordination during wars on the Line chat app, and great companionship. We are now also opening a second squad for training purposes - lower levels welcome looking for leadership and opportunities to be connected to a high level squad. Hope to see you commanders there! Only contact us if you are serious, playing daily and want to war!

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#29 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Bump for my good friend, SinisterFiend! Hostile.Warfare is an awesome, competitive and friendly squad to be with! I've been with them for quite some time now, and they are amazing.
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Dibbledabbler
Lieutenant

Post#30 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 am

Hey buddy, quick question. Where would i find the link for my squad? Leadership of the remaining active commanders in the old squad i was in was passed to me and id like to be decent at this at least
*The Gentleman tips his hat*
Best Regards from
ChokeMeVader

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”