The_fallen need you!

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
llamaman
Squadron Leader

The_fallen need you!

Post#1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:15 am

After officer lost his mind and axed everyone we need new members asap! GUARANTEED START IN WAR! Level 34 squad perks. Any hq level is welcome

Kosmic
Cadet Trooper

Re: The_fallen need you!

Post#2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:27 am

You should have passed the Leadership to Consil then and not started making your own changes to the squad, without a word.

InquisitorRandy
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 am

Join skytroopers!

We are a squad of 20 mates that are active donators. Most members are level 9 or 10, so if you are interested in fighting with the big boys, the skytroopers are the squad for you. We will accept any member that want to participate in squad wars, donate troops, and invest your reputation into squad perks. Otherwise, no inimidation or BS.

Inqusitor Randy

XianLewis
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:52 am

llamaman wrote:After officer lost his mind and axed everyone we need new members asap! GUARANTEED START IN WAR! Level 34 squad perks. Any hq level is welcome

Not quite sure what happened, but it sounds like it's been a bit ugly (considering response). How's rebuilding going? Do you guys use a chat client to communicate outside of the game?
Xianlewis
Officer of EternalForce
To join our squad or for more information visit http://tiny.cc/eternalforce or join groupchat http://tiny.cc/efchat

llamaman
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi XianLewis.
I have moved on to another squad. I'm guessing the response above is from either big job or darth doodie. Big job was the sqaud 'mate' that axed everyone. I asked consils advice before making changes but when others dont read the squad chat it makes things kinda hard eh?
I hope their rebuilding is going well for them.
Good luck my ex squad

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”