A squad with a unique approach….that’s working!

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
trackernot
Lieutenant

Re: A squad with a unique approach….that’s working!

Post#21 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Was declined, but applied again. Headed out, but please let me know what’s up.

trackernot
Lieutenant

Post#22 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Was declined again. At least you know why you cannot get additional guys...someone is declining them. LOL

MagaMaul
Storm Trooper

Post#23 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 pm

JPM, there is a tech issue and we are trying each time to accept your request to join but the system won't let us. Decline is the only option in those case. Please try again - we really do want you in the squad but we've had this glitch before.

MagaMaul
Storm Trooper

Post#24 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Hey AGEHNTSMITH,
Really sorry about that. If you see my original post at the bottom, we've had that issue before of requests to join not working. Please don't give up, we had another guy join today and his request went through just fine - not sure why the issue happens.

MagaMaul
Storm Trooper

Post#25 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Have any questions about how we organize the squad, organize wars, or other? Feel free to let us know on this Forum or you can contact me directly on Discord app at MegaMaul#7075.

Lpd13
Squadron Leader

Post#26 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 am

Man....this is the second squad in 5 mins whose achievements, solid regular team members and room to grow(not maxxed out level) has interested me greatly. However, also the second squad to have neither of the chat apps I use(what's app and line) for squad communication. Not looking to add a third at all, but I sincerely hope you have filled or do fill those spots! Have a great day!

DarthDoom
Captain

Post#27 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks Lpd13, we appreciate that you are interested in our approach. It is working well for us. If you decide that another chat app wouldn't be too much, we'd be delighted to have you!

DarthDoom
Captain

Post#28 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

BTW - We really like Discord for chat, better than some of the alternatives - you should give it a try!

DarthDoom
Captain

Post#29 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Coordination is the key to success with winning in squad wars. We've been up against squads with higher level bases but have won in wars because we show up and work together as a team. Is your current squad doing that?

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”