A squad with a unique approach….that’s working!

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
pandoy
Officer

Re: A squad with a unique approach….that’s working!

Post#11 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:16 am

BUMP

DarthDoom
Captain

Post#12 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 am

Of all the recruitment messages you will read on this iOS/Android board, keep in mind what is most important to you. I suspect that what you value most is being with a squad that has members who show up when you need them and who are supportive. All other things are pretty much secondary. If these are your priorities, please do check us out.

MagaMaul
Storm Trooper

Post#13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 am

As the leader of LusherForce, I welcome you to come check us out.
Unsure about leaving your current squad? Then send me a friend request on Discord app at MegaMaul#7075 and you will have a risk free way of making this decision.

SpaceDandy
Officer

Post#14 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:49 am

Hats off to you! - been a while since someone gave us a run like that in war. Especially after reading the description of your squad above - it feels like we played a mirror image of ourselves but, alas, came up a little short. Please accept the compliments of RoughTeam on a war well fought!!
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

MagaMaul
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:55 am

Many thanks to our opponents (RoughTeam) for giving us a very exciting war this past weekend. It was the most fun we've had in a long time!

MagaMaul
Storm Trooper

Post#16 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 am

What made the match so cool is that each squad worked as a team on offense and defense. If your squad is not working together as a team, and you've tried to rally them, perhaps you should consider a new squad. LusherForce would be happy to have an additional team player, so do come check us out.

AGEHNTSMITH

Post#17 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:51 pm

I have a lvl 10 account and a lvl 8 account with jumpers to help with donation.
Reaserched lvl 10 jumpers, ST, tanks, AT-AT hero, and tie fighter.
Would I have the opportunity to fight in every war, or is there a rotation?
Thx

DarthDoom
Captain

Post#18 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:18 am

Hey AGEHNTSMITH,

Thanks for responding. Thus far we haven't had to rotate players much at all because it seems a few players always seem to have something going on over the weekend that would prevent them from playing in the war. Depending on your availability from one weekend to the next, you'd be included in a lot of wars. In the past, I have run three extra bases on the squad and I have used these bases as fillers if we needed extra players. Now that membership in the squad is increasing I hope to use those bases less because I prefer to play with just one or two bases max in a war.

Our plan is to increase the number of wars per week as we fill out and we are getting very close to this, so this will increase the likelihood that you would have plenty of war time.

I hope this helps. If you are unsure and want to bring one of your bases over to try us out, that'd be fine. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,
DarthDoom

AGEHNTSMITH

Post#19 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Applied with JPM

trackernot
Lieutenant

Post#20 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Applied as JPM, AGEHNTSMITH’s alt account

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”