Why can't I win?

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
RogueLeader4
Lieutenant

Why can't I win?

Post#1 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:28 am

I may have only started a few days ago but I have plenty of turrets,mortars and x wing traps all at level 3+ and two shield generators but I just can't seem to repel attackers of the same level, they just obliterate me! :evil: So if you have any ideas please let me know :idea:

P.S. If you want to join my squad you are more than welcome to ( all the details are in another post)

Bye

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Why can't I win?

Post#2 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:07 am

RogueLeader4. You got it, you need the help of a squad. Should your squad only consist of 1 person, then you can check for squads here in the forum (i think you knew that already).

But:
Winning usually is always difficult (gets a bit easier on LV9). If you have high level donators you can win defenses at lower levels because attackers don't expect a level 8/9 Sniper in your SC. But later on levels 6-8 the SC is still important but doesn't win that much defenses.

See it the other way round. How many of your attacks do you lose? --> That would be the average rate of your defensive wins.

You can share your base layout on this forum and people can discuss it:
viewforum.php?f=32
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

RogueLeader4
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:43 am

Thanks for pointing this out, I do need the help of a squad.

Bye

thewrener
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Yeah defence is kinda broken right now. The rebel heavy medic attack is completely unstoppable and the Imperial EAT-AT with MHCs bulldozes through entire bases. The only time when one wins a defence without the help of sc troops will be if the attacker is either an infant or braindead
Captain, we have an incoming volley of salty hate missiles, our shields are down. What shall we do?

We are out of options. BRACE FOR IMPACT!

TrashHeap
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Well at least your future is looking bright, that is playing as a rebel.
3 Accounts
1. IOS, Trash Heap, Rebels, Han's Scoundrels, HQ Lvl = 5
2. Windows 10, Trash_Heap, Empire, Squad Watto's Shop, HQ Lvl = 6
3. Windows 10, Big_Guy: Empire, HQ Lvl = 3

TrashHeap
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:47 pm

thewrener wrote:Yeah defence is kinda broken right now. The rebel heavy medic attack is completely unstoppable and the Imperial EAT-AT with MHCs bulldozes through entire bases. The only time when one wins a defence without the help of sc troops will be if the attacker is either an infant or braindead

Not exactly true about the EAT-AT....I think a bulldozer would be faster.
3 Accounts
1. IOS, Trash Heap, Rebels, Han's Scoundrels, HQ Lvl = 5
2. Windows 10, Trash_Heap, Empire, Squad Watto's Shop, HQ Lvl = 6
3. Windows 10, Big_Guy: Empire, HQ Lvl = 3

Chingoncito
Commander

Post#7 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:35 am

Kill u base SWC and play Pokemon Go!

(Join a good squad and solicits high-level donations)
:shock: Killing Panochas all day :shock:

Mici1
Officer

Post#8 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 am

choise you are opponent wisely, before you attack make a quick plan and see if you can predict placing the troops on certain points how is going to go,i always bait squad center troops and destroy them on safe place, if the squad center is not under shield destroy with the bombers etc

rRr
Admiral

Post#9 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:53 pm

This game is not for campers. Won defense is just luck, game is made that way and it works well (I think).

Just count with it and you will be fine ;)

For example, when I am farming resources, I allways farm needed amout + possible steal.
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

maltron66
Captain

Post#10 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:27 am

RogueLeader4, if you wanr to dominate the earlier levels of this game, I got 2 pieces of advice to you: Seek a strong squad that will keep your SC filled with snipers and skiffs, and find a good base layout. If you're around HQ level 4, I strongly advise you to take a look at my level 4 base layout posted in the "rate my base layout" section of the forums. It scored 50 defenses in a month's time, it should be good enough for you. Cheers!
Proud officer and representative of GreekSpirit
17W-1D-4L in Squad Wars

Return to “Defending Rivals”