Squad War - Best troops for SC

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
GAT
Captain

Re: Squad War - Best troops for SC

Post#11 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:22 pm

The most requested in my squad is mtts, itts speeders and jumps. Mhc and atdp are Pretty good too

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#12 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Jumps, whilst they dont have damage multipliers are pretty good in that they cant be bombed. I usually request a couple at least.
GC / CoC account:Bacon
GC Squad:Circle Of Masters
CoC Clan:CircleOf.Swords
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***CircleOf. group of squads/clans are recruiting players of all abilities. If you are currently without a squad/clan please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#13 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 pm

4 togs, 1 lugga and 2 undead storms if not playing tat OP.

If tat in play if rebel then OP hailfires glitched in SC and dont move or those even more op super fast flying things.
Imp doesn't get a similar option for vehicles so generally togs again. Mhc isnt the same as hailfires which wipe clustered troops.

RogueTwo
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 am

Therealharbinger wrote:4 togs, 1 lugga and 2 undead storms if not playing tat OP.

If tat in play if rebel then OP hailfires glitched in SC and dont move or those even more op super fast flying things.
Imp doesn't get a similar option for vehicles so generally togs again. Mhc isnt the same as hailfires which wipe clustered troops.

What is glitched?
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo

DeathStriker

Post#15 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:03 am

RogueTwo wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:If tat in play if rebel then OP hailfires glitched in SC and dont move or those even more op super fast flying things.

What is glitched?

RogueTwo - Splash Damage vs. Shields which is best explained here.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#16 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:07 am

RogueTwo wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:4 togs, 1 lugga and 2 undead storms if not playing tat OP.

What is glitched?

If you stack buildings around your SC in a certain way triggered hailfires wont leave the site and cant be kited out from shields.
Mhcs do the same but 7 glitched buffed hailfires are horrifically hard to deal with.

RogueTwo
Commodore

Post#17 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:
RogueTwo wrote:

What is glitched?

If you stack buildings around your SC in a certain way triggered hailfires wont leave the site and cant be kited out from shields.
Mhcs do the same but 7 glitched buffed hailfires are horrifically hard to deal with.

Ok. But we can't buff hailfires in squadwars which this thread is discussing, correct? Just trying to learn some new ideas and this thread has me eager.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo

chunkybeefbombs
Storm Trooper

Post#18 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:11 pm

RogueTwo wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:
RogueTwo wrote:What is glitched?

Ok. But we can't buff hailfires in squadwars which this thread is discussing, correct? Just trying to learn some new ideas and this thread has me eager.

He means the tat OP buff to increase dmg output, not the Hoth cold-weather armory skin

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#19 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:57 am

^yes

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:55 am

if your opponent attacks against OPs, it usually implies they are either short-handed or don’t know how to war, then chance is that you’d win regardless of what you have inside the SC. The exception would be when facing a much better squad and they allow you to hold the OPs, but in this case, chance is that they’d snipe the SC either via Kessen or air.

I wouldn’t assume that I have OP during defense.

Tat is such a powerful OP that any competitive squad would make sure that they hold the outpost before attacking. That’s war lesson 101.

Return to “Defending Rivals”