need help for level 6 turret variation and equipment

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
allu62
Commander

need help for level 6 turret variation and equipment

Post#1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:01 am

i need help for turret variation or combo which effective against both infantry and vehicle and my armory is level 2 . i have heat sink portal motor and burst turret and rocket turret and reinforced mounting of rocket turret and portal motor and rapid fire turret and HQ bracing level 4 and credit and alloy bracing at level 3 and wall bracing level 4. this is my base .Image

Pez
Officer

Re: need help for level 6 turret variation and equipment

Post#2 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:00 am

Allu62,
I would point you back to several of your own team members’ bases or affiliated midnight mob, for base design and turret type density. You are sitting around a lot of experience.

Me...i choose to use mostly rocket and burst in equal number. Upgrade to max, and open as many crates as you can to max out your skins. Building up your armoury is a slow process.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:34 am

Pez wrote:Allu62,
I would point you back to several of your own team members’ bases or affiliated midnight mob, for base design and turret type density. You are sitting around a lot of experience.

Me...i choose to use mostly rocket and burst in equal number. Upgrade to max, and open as many crates as you can to max out your skins. Building up your armoury is a slow process.

Thanks, Pez!

Show that SAME pic in our main Mob Syndicate chat Allu and we will talk you through it. Pez is correct on the turret makeup at this stage ... I am definitely a fan of the rockets/burst combo at the lower levels.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

allu62
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:47 pm

ok

Return to “Defending Rivals”