Need help HQ lvl 8 turrets and equipment

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
Vinny1997
Officer

Need help HQ lvl 8 turrets and equipment

Post#1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Empire base)
I need help with a good turret combo against the rebels i dont have any level 8 turrets yet and i have low level turret equipment i need a good combo against both vehicles and infantry.

Looking forward to your reply.

sgu97cab
Major General

Re: Need help HQ lvl 8 turrets and equipment

Post#2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi.
I have a level 8 account. I use half rockets half bursts, and I activate both rocket and burst heat sink.
At level 8 most people attack with jumps so mortars become ineffective and rapids power was downgraded months ago so not worth using them either.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Vinny1997
Officer

Post#3 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Ok thanks i will give it a try will be pretty costly for turret swapping...

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:45 pm

not as costly as if you wait til higher levels to swap
Squad - NewSithEmpire

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:55 pm

For additional help attached screenshots of my lvl8 base layout, I have been getting good defense wins with this and 3 star heroic defenses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squad - NewSithEmpire

JardDooku
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:50 am

Vinny1997 wrote:Empire base)
I need help with a good turret combo against the rebels i dont have any level 8 turrets yet and i have low level turret equipment i need a good combo against both vehicles and infantry.

Looking forward to your reply.

Well! i believe the best think you can do is to go to L9 and get some Sonics with burst turrets. It will be more effective and you will change them in a level again. So for me you can save time and resources move to L9 and changer your rockets to sonics and have 2 rapid/rocket in the corners for their range. Doing that at L8 and then again in L9 will double the time and you will spend more alloy
Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi_Order_CE L10 Windows
Jard Dooku SONS_OF_DEATH L10 Android

Vinny1997
Officer

Post#7 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:12 pm

@ JardDooku

Can you reply with a screenshot so i know what you mean by where to place the turrets at lvl 9 also it will take me a few days of attacking bases that have 100k+ but at the moment i can only save up to 500k before i get attacked once then lose over half in just one attack.

Vinny1997
Officer

Post#8 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Also to help with people trying to help i don't have a droideka defender for me i lose over half of my contraband before i can even afford one.

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#9 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:20 am

Don’t rush to L9 for sonics. Sonics only really become effective at L10. Follow Bacon’s advice above and go half and half rockets and bursts (swap before upgrading) and get all your turrets to L8 before jumping to L9.

L9 is a massive jump from L8 in terms of opponents you’ll face and be attacked by and the difficulty of HDs, objectives and EP Events goes up massively. L8 is a nice level to be, I enjoy 3 starring those L10 Rebs who rushed their HQ upgrades...
Empire Lvl 11 95k+ medals (Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 9 14k+ medals (Circleof.Sabers)

erfs
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:01 am

sgu97cab wrote:Hi.
I have a level 8 account. I use half rockets half bursts, and I activate both rocket and burst heat sink.
At level 8 most people attack with jumps so mortars become ineffective and rapids power was downgraded months ago so not worth using them either.

Same for my L8 IMO base , except I still keep three mortars. Kept them simply because I will convert them to Sonics when my base is L9. In the mean time, they do a pretty good job against heroes and large numbers of Rebel soldiers.

Return to “Defending Rivals”