Not Getting Attacked by Rebels

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
Planetbleeder
Commodore

Re: Not Getting Attacked by Rebels

Post#11 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:18 am

I only attack and deliberately lose to get my "deploy" bronzium crate. I make 3 or 4 imps very happy everyday. Funny thing is I could win using my desert jets but why bother...I'm not using my loot to upgrade anything...just want to give what little I have to my imp friends when they attack me.

I'm sure there are many more like me. Im having so much fun.

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 am

Go to Erkrit. Attacks will be every hour if not sooner, especially if you have loot. It's a reb haven/compound/luxury resort.....

Swad
Major General

Post#13 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 am

Itis the same for us Imps. Every player I know in several squads is fed up with all the new rubbish. Pointless attacking as we cannot win, yet our bases get rolled every time we log off. Apart from repairing my dekas and donating, not much else left in the game.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Rogue12
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 am

TNT wrote:Go complain to the devs that they're killing the game with the stupid guard reserve.

I was planning on grinding yesterday, but after a number of attacks failed for the exact same reason (sniper meds) I went to do something else.

The only planet that I have some fun on is Tatooine. Hoth is hell (a little for both sides), forest planets are hell because defending against the atact is only possible if the enemy commander is stupid, erkit was always terrible but managed to become worse as imperials now camp/ farm there for defense wins.

Sent an email today not sure it will help. Almost done woth this game.

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#15 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:57 am

GeneralTosh wrote:I've been winning almost all my defences ever since the GR came out and after strategizing my base layout. However, despite the percentage of wins being very high, the number of Rebels that have attacked me are extremely low compared to other people. Roughly only 10 people attacked me the past 2-3 weeks, with only 1 or 0 Rebels attacking every night. I always have my storages full and barracks out to make it look like GRs are not active.

Are there any planets in particular where you can get attacked very often? How can I get more people to attack my base?

Here's my base:

Looks like you are waiting for free gears in conflicts,try move ant attack your self if you want to move ahead in conflicts,or come to Tat or Er'kit now that jump troopers are available,tell me then if players are attacking you.

Poene
Commodore

Post#16 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Swad wrote:Itis the same for us Imps. Every player I know in several squads is fed up with all the new rubbish. Pointless attacking as we cannot win, yet our bases get rolled every time we log off. Apart from repairing my dekas and donating, not much else left in the game.

Have you unlocked the new desert jumps? Just start rolling with 16 desert jumps + 2 shocks + Vader (or even eAT-AT) and a little bit of air. Yesterday I did 10 attacks in a row with 100% score. Hello Obsidian league. No skill required. And that's the jump skin at lvl 1. (FYI I am lvl 10 and played on Tat.)

DrPain
Commodore

Post#17 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

I can tell you that the amount of attacks that I do in a day has dropped a lot. I do maybe 2-4 attacks in a day and the rest of the time is spent on D. I think that a lot of people are doing likewise, which is probably why there hasn't been much attacking. Before, the guard reserve, I might have done 6-10 attacks in a day (maybe more).

Swad
Major General

Post#18 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Poene wrote:
Swad wrote:Itis the same for us Imps. Every player I know in several squads is fed up with all the new rubbish. Pointless attacking as we cannot win, yet our bases get rolled every time we log off. Apart from repairing my dekas and donating, not much else left in the game.

Have you unlocked the new desert jumps? Just start rolling with 16 desert jumps + 2 shocks + Vader (or even eAT-AT) and a little bit of air. Yesterday I did 10 attacks in a row with 100% score. Hello Obsidian league. No skill required. And that's the jump skin at lvl 1. (FYI I am lvl 10 and played on Tat.)

Hi Poene,

No I havent unlocked the jt skins. Have about 3 frags I think so probably too late now. Well done on your attacks.

Player name Ghost

Swad
Major General

Post#19 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 pm

DrPain wrote:I can tell you that the amount of attacks that I do in a day has dropped a lot. I do maybe 2-4 attacks in a day and the rest of the time is spent on D. I think that a lot of people are doing likewise, which is probably why there hasn't been much attacking. Before, the guard reserve, I might have done 6-10 attacks in a day (maybe more).

I agree. I used to do around 20 attacks per day but not done any yet this week. Just donations and deka repair.

Player name Ghost

BeammeupScot
Captain

Post#20 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Well the barracks and factorys glow if the RG are active so i dont think the op will get attacked at all now. A bit of good news for those wanting to attack
Level 10 officer @ PartylikePorkins-" we bring home the bacon"
Member of partylike family
Line id: bmus6312
Transformers-earth wars
Download game here >
http://smart.link/574d76bf7b939?site_id=bmus " join partylikeprime"

Return to “Defending Rivals”