Not Getting Attacked by Rebels

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
GeneralTosh
Commander

Not Getting Attacked by Rebels

Post#1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 am

I've been winning almost all my defences ever since the GR came out and after strategizing my base layout. However, despite the percentage of wins being very high, the number of Rebels that have attacked me are extremely low compared to other people. Roughly only 10 people attacked me the past 2-3 weeks, with only 1 or 0 Rebels attacking every night. I always have my storages full and barracks out to make it look like GRs are not active.

Are there any planets in particular where you can get attacked very often? How can I get more people to attack my base?

Here's my base:
ELITE-UNITED
An Active Imperial Squad
Join us! If you dare... :twisted:

GeneralTosh
Commander

Re: Not Getting Attacked by Rebels

Post#2 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:21 am

Sorry apparently the file is too large and cannot be uploaded.
ELITE-UNITED
An Active Imperial Squad
Join us! If you dare... :twisted:

FkOff
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:23 am

depends where you arein matchmaking pool. I am still active and attacking since guard reserve, altho not as much.

Frustration w/ attacking + long ass cook times for necessary loadouts = way less attacks and actual gameplay
Squad: TeamGibson
In-game Commander Name: FuzzyBunnies (previously FkOff but Disney had a change of heart on that one)

BeammeupScot
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:43 am

I cant be bothered to attack as every imps base is the same , a never ending flow of snipers , spider and the rest of the gr crap. Its far more fun watching my van s tickle imps mechs .
Level 10 officer @ PartylikePorkins-" we bring home the bacon"
Member of partylike family
Line id: bmus6312
Transformers-earth wars
Download game here >
http://smart.link/574d76bf7b939?site_id=bmus " join partylikeprime"

Poene
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:31 am

If you want to be attacked, go to Erkit. I was there last week and I was attacked 11 times in 24 hours! Terrible... what a hellhole! I promised myself never to log off again while my base remains on that accursed planet.

Now I am back on safe and ol' Tatooine. I am attacked only once every day. Sometimes only twice a week. And the attackers are less skilled than on Erkit.

Kylo
Captain

Post#6 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:43 am

Conflict planets are usually good; but they are looking for wins, not loot, so being full can put you on 'auto-skip'.

dbgman
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 am

Guard reserves are a terrible, especially for us rebels. Imps GR has snipes, spiders, healers, and sub spawns. Rebels do not.

They need to rebalance the game.

Rogue12
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 am

dbgman wrote:Guard reserves are a terrible, especially for us rebels. Imps GR has snipes, spiders, healers, and sub spawns. Rebels do not.

They need to rebalance the game.

Fully agrer havent run an attack outside of wars for several days with my level 10 base. Ready to give up the game. Hope the imps are having fun.

BeammeupScot
Captain

Post#9 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:55 am

I think GR is a great idea but they over killed it , if both sides had infantry and melee it would be ok , but they really kicked them rebels in the teeth and its not really worth attacking as its to frustrating . Defence on the other hand is crazy , im currently wining over a 100 per week
Level 10 officer @ PartylikePorkins-" we bring home the bacon"
Member of partylike family
Line id: bmus6312
Transformers-earth wars
Download game here >
http://smart.link/574d76bf7b939?site_id=bmus " join partylikeprime"

TNT
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:58 am

Go complain to the devs that they're killing the game with the stupid guard reserve.

I was planning on grinding yesterday, but after a number of attacks failed for the exact same reason (sniper meds) I went to do something else.

The only planet that I have some fun on is Tatooine. Hoth is hell (a little for both sides), forest planets are hell because defending against the atact is only possible if the enemy commander is stupid, erkit was always terrible but managed to become worse as imperials now camp/ farm there for defense wins.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Don't bother, maybe go pick some flowers outside instead? Bake a cake? Play a different game?

Return to “Defending Rivals”