Level 6 HQ attacked by Level 9 opponents?

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
Jibsman

Level 6 HQ attacked by Level 9 opponents?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:51 pm

I am a level 6 Rebel base, with level 6 turrets. I g0t wiped 100% by 41 Level 9 Sandtroopers. How do opponents at that level even have access to my base? It's ridiculous. When I look for a fight all I see are level 7 or 8 bases, with crazy power and defenses. I managed to find a level 6 base and was able to take out their shields with my level 5 Z-95 Headhunters. Most of the time I can hit a shield with 5 or 6 attacks and the shield drops maybe 5%?
I've lost 14 of the last 15 assaults on my base, with 100% destruction most of the time.

This is bullshit. Someone needs to fix this. Level 9 Empire players should never be able to even see level 6 Rebel bases, much less get access to them in "Find a match". If anyone could attack anyone why do I NEVER see any lower level bases than 7?

WTF? Over?

syncpan77
Major General

Re: Level 6 HQ attacked by Level 9 opponents?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 am

Ha, your Rebel buddies do the exact same thing, they smack down lower levels in my squad as well. The higher you go in levels, the less players there are, therefore, it's either allow you to hit baby bases or get endless loops of CNFO. Which do you prefer?

There is a population imbalance skewed towards the Empire, but it's not our fault there's not many Rebel players or that so many quit.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Raidrax
Commander

Post#3 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:55 am

Jibsman I have that problem on Hoth. I am a lvl 5 HQ, and when I go looking for someone to attack, all I get is level 8 everything!! What's up with that?!?! :?: The most stars I got were 2, with 67% damage.
Part of the squad known as KingsKrown! Squad lvl 33
Join the Awesomeness, and crush the Rebellion!

Darkjestr
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Yeah im on yavin and most the players I find are level 10 people that are only good for getting lots of contraband for my droideka. And credits too i guess. I have way too much credits and contraband for my level people im level 6

Cybermykl
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 pm

I love how you get contraband in crate rewards even when you are at a level that doesn't have a safehouse to put it in. Such inbalances in this game need to be fixed.

Return to “Defending Rivals”