Low level defence Imperial.

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
DarthMaulUK
Lieutenant

Low level defence Imperial.

Post#1 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey all!

I've just recently started playing again and would love to share some great level 4,5 and 6 defences of my base. All of which have been successful.

The only 2 defeats have been when players dropped much higher troop reinforcements as support.

https://youtu.be/Q5eoGS0VUBQ

Some more attacks on my base.
https://youtu.be/t_tMlZs9_aY

Enjoy!

syncpan77
Major General

Re: Low level defence Imperial.

Post#2 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 pm

A few tips, try to keep that Squad Center covered with shield/shields at all times. Try to keep some turrets and resource buildings at the limits of the trigger radius of your squad center too. I know these two attacks must have been very poorly executed, but once someone with a bit more knowledge attacks you, they can easily either bait & lure or destroy your squad center, then your base doesn't stand a chance. Other than that, great work. Love the use of Jump troops in your SC which means you must have high level squadmates in your team. Make sure to experiment with bikes and Snipers in your SC too, they work extremely well.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

DarthMaulUK
Lieutenant

Re: Low level defence Imperial.

Post#3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 am

syncpan77 wrote:A few tips, try to keep that Squad Center covered with shield/shields at all times. Try to keep some turrets and resource buildings at the limits of the trigger radius of your squad center too. I know these two attacks must have been very poorly executed, but once someone with a bit more knowledge attacks you, they can easily either bait & lure or destroy your squad center, then your base doesn't stand a chance. Other than that, great work. Love the use of Jump troops in your SC which means you must have high level squadmates in your team. Make sure to experiment with bikes and Snipers in your SC too, they work extremely well.

My squad centre was destroyed in one attack prior to someone hitting me - but they still lost out - which is why they deployed their reserves. I'm adding more videos as I go.

Now my base is level 6, I am adding a shield to protect the Squad Centre - which was always in the plan. But as it stands, from 16 attacks, I've lost just 2 and only one being 100% (used jumpers and Droideka).

Return to “Defending Rivals”