Why spend real money here?

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
Mici1
Officer

Re: Why spend real money here?

Post#11 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:35 am

i both 2 droids they're worth every single penny with 5 droids my base is growing very quickly

rRr
Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:55 am

The basic rule here is, do not stockpile resources unless you are going to spend them.

for example: I am not filling my storages like 2~3 hours before one of my droids finish theirs work(or something is being upgraded). In meantime, I only keep about 500 000 credit to be sure I will have credit for building troops when the right time comes. That way, I don't really care if they loot me or not.

The other situation is when I am for Conflict TOP 2%, but that is also situation when I don't care if they loot me, as I am usually full of resources most of them going to waste during conflicts.

So, get some strategy, as it is strategic game ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Mici1
Officer

Post#13 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:02 am

Ozyborn wrote:Worthless. HQtrying to get it to 9. Think you can stock up enough alloy? Not going to happen. You keep getting attacked over and over losing more than you can get in raids. Been trying for 2 fucking months Can never get more than 1.4 million when hit again. Usually by player level 9 and 10.

So screw this game.

I make 5.000.000. alloy I day without problem ,chose the planets carefully , attack the rivals that they are worth to attack and if you like this game you will not have problem, good luck

Return to “Defending Rivals”