Being Attacked WAY Over My Level

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
cbeer86

Being Attacked WAY Over My Level

Post#1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:33 am

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but ever since I hit level 7 HQ, I'm routinely being attacked by players well above my level. I'm talking pretty commonly level 9, occasionally level 10 players. Obviously I have absolutely no chance of successfully defending against someone that far above my base level.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing/has experienced this and whether there is anything I can do about it. Thanks.

DerpyDerp
Squadron Leader

Re: Being Attacked WAY Over My Level

Post#2 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Short answer: No.

You've apparently advanced far enough to open yourself up to a new pool of players and if you have loot, you'll probably get attacked. If it's during a conflict, you'll get attacked. If you're not under protection, you'll get attacked.

Keep upgrading as that's the only path to some relief. And just a little.

I'm afraid it's just how the game works.

FingerStinger
Captain

Re: Being Attacked WAY Over My Level

Post#3 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:51 pm

cbeer86 wrote:Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing/has experienced this and whether there is anything I can do about it. Thanks.

Hi Cbeer,

Welcome to world of owning a strong Rebel base. I experienced the same issues and so have other members of my squad, Sons-of-Tatooine. If you are not in a squad yet, you should join us. We are always looking for new squad members. We can offer you powerful defenders to make every Imperial commander regret targeting your resources.

Consider the following:
    Don't place traps out in the open and don't place them too close to turrets. Mobile Heavy Cannons will destroy your traps.
    At earlier levels the Burst Turrets and Mortars are awesome, but at level 7 you should consider swapping a few out for Rapid Fire Turrets (darn Mobile Heavy Cannons).
    Always upgrade your Droidekas. Always.
    If you are looting and see a base with a ton of Contraband you should hit it, even if it means that you lose medals. You should always be upgrading your Droideka.

Oh, if I didn't stress this earlier, you should join Sons-of-Tatooine.

Return to “Defending Rivals”