New Johhar Kessen Power

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
chiller087
Storm Trooper

Re: New Johhar Kessen Power

Post#31 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:40 am

Jayjack wrote:Hey but it works both ways!!! Not always can k shot be used perfectly as I'm still perfecting!!! But hey come on Kessen is the man and both Rebs and Imp have him so equal balance!!!

Not sure if you're being tongue-in-cheek, but giving an identical unit to both sides does not equal balance in an asymtreical game like Commander, when one side can make better use of him than the other.

And even if it is balanced, it makes little difference because it's utterly toxic. Most experienced game devs would have nerfed Kessen a long time ago from the absolute nonsense that he is now. He is a textbook NPE, even if he's working as intended.

RedCDR
Commodore

Re: New Johhar Kessen Power

Post#32 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:01 pm

one of the major issues of kessen is that coupling him with vangaurds(or shocks) turns a active base into a ghost base. this makes an easy 2 to 3 star with no starship deploys. I know it is an attacking game but to be able to wipe out an active opposition with no starships is unbalanced. atleast with atat or jug sc sniping 2 tie fighters or x wings are needed which means cook times over 40 minutes, just kessen sniping takes a quick load out cook of around 10 minutes to 3 start high level active bases. non kessen uses would struggle to amass resources as fast as a Kessen user.
quit this forum due to a psychopath sending me private messages goading me to commit suicide

Return to “Defending Rivals”