New Johhar Kessen Power

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
Sprockets
Commander

Re: New Johhar Kessen Power

Post#11 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Oh well. I don't know what else to say except 'Good Luck.'
Sprockets - Leader of DawnAlliance - Level 33 Squad
Current Rank - 9 / Current Medals - 13k+ / Current HQ - 8

Mando

Post#12 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:53 am

A couple of points...

1. Kessen does not need healing if he is shielded by pigs, dewbacks or jps. He can use his Super Power in the first 5 seconds. Imps can easily make use of this, and several have hit my base with Kessen.

2. Much like Heavy-Med combo, the AT-AT/crab combo requires SC troops to defeat at high levels. Each side has their devastating combo

3. Imps don't use Kessen because they do not have him leveled up. You need to fix that by fighting on Er'kit people! The reason the UC is so hard on EK is because Imps stay away. We ALL need more Imps on Er'kit during conflicts. Rebs go broke hitting dev bases with no resources during conflicts, so we want some rich Imps to hit even if we faceplant a few...plus we want a bigger UC pool so more of us can get Kessen upgraded.

4. As for getting chewed up on Er'Kit immediately? Welcome to life on every other planet as a Rebel. I cannot put my phone down for 3 minutes without getting attacked. That is on every planet except Er'kit and sometimes Takodana. The greatest imbalance of the game is the fact that Imps can put their phone down for hours on most planets and not get attacked, and often for days. This means that you can build resources and medals that much faster. That means faster upgrades of everything without having to binge play against loaded bases just to get resources.

Imps are, quite frankly, whining. You have the advantage every time you log off to drive home, take a call or get some sleep. We rebs get attacked, get out stores ransacked and then have to decide whether to ride out protection.

Those little advantages have a snowball effect that has created tremendous imbalance in attack frequency.

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#13 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Sprockets wrote:Did you ever notice that Imperial bases have WAY more turrets than Rebels? Is that fair?

lolwut??
every base can build 2 turrets per HQ level regardless of faction. if you don't build available turrets - that's your own fault.

I actually think I could make an Imp loadout to use Kessen efficiently without meddroids but it's really hard to upgrade him.
In fact, Kessen question is not Rebs vs. Imps loadout, it's Haves vs Have nots. Those who upgraded him via old Event store have got a huge adventage. Rebels are getting to UC on Er'Kit easier because of planet population => rebels acquire usable lvl Kessen faster than Imps.

Thanks Force this crap is not widely spread on Windows server yet. Hope they will nerf this supershot before every noob starts sniping SC on Windows.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

syncpan77
Major General

Post#14 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:47 pm

If you're getting attack non-stop either your base is very vulnerable or you have ticked off quite a few people from the opposite faction, and you've been marked.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Caola
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:29 am

Does this topic state that I should start to use Kessen with his "new" super shot? :)
I've only tried him in the old times, without the special shot.
FIN-DrunkenDroid

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#16 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:47 am

Caola wrote:Does this topic state that I should start to use Kessen with his "new" super shot? :)
I've only tried him in the old times, without the special shot.

Yes. He is a lot of fun and changes how you play the game. He's only really viable about level 7, I'd say, and luggabeasts are a big help for using him. Lure out a droideka to a place where you can line up Kessen, the droideka, and the SC, drop Kessen and luggabeasts, mag pulse. If you do it right, hopefully the SC will be gone.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Caola
Storm Trooper

Post#17 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:39 am

Too a bad I only have him on lvl 2...
FIN-DrunkenDroid

MasterSith
Commander

Post#18 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:51 pm

I use Kessen on both my main bases. Ive used him since Level 3. I carry Vader and Kessen, and will use Kessen if I find the conditions that favor a well aimed SC shot. The one medic i carry on the rebel base, is barely noticeable
Master Sith Level 10 Imperial AssassinY.pestis 142,000+ medals.
Khal Drogo Level 10 Rebel bringing you all under my khalasar iirebelsii, 52000+ medals.

meeker

Post#19 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 pm

syncpan77 wrote:If you're getting attack non-stop either your base is very vulnerable or you have ticked off quite a few people from the opposite faction, and you've been marked.

Or you're a rebel that isn't on Er'kit. Until I reached Level 9 I didn't have access to Er'kit - when I finally upgraded my planetary command and made it to Er'kit I was amazed! I went 5 days without getting attacked, which is completely unheard of on the previous four planets I had access to (Tatooine, Dandoran, Hoth, Yavin 4). I have successful defences about every 4th attack so it's not a weak base either...

syncpan77
Major General

Post#20 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:02 pm

meeker wrote:
syncpan77 wrote:If you're getting attack non-stop either your base is very vulnerable or you have ticked off quite a few people from the opposite faction, and you've been marked.

Or you're a rebel that isn't on Er'kit. Until I reached Level 9 I didn't have access to Er'kit - when I finally upgraded my planetary command and made it to Er'kit I was amazed! I went 5 days without getting attacked, which is completely unheard of on the previous four planets I had access to (Tatooine, Dandoran, Hoth, Yavin 4). I have successful defences about every 4th attack so it's not a weak base either...

There's Rebels out there with very tough bases who hardly get attacked on any planet, but there are top notch Rebels out there who even if on Kit, will get attacked nonstop cause they're popular and a favorite target for top Imps. If you get attacked a lot, but you're not on many social websites with the gaming community, then rest assured your base "looks" easy, lures in players to attack and they plant. I wouldn't complain then if I'm getting attacked a lot and winning. If you don't want to lose loot then you might want to think of having a more imposing looking layout, but then you'll draw in the top Imps who will look to defeat your base just for the challenge of it.

As an Imp I can't even take too long reloading the game after a crash because I'll get attacked instantly! Does that mean it's true for all Imps or all players? No, the people that attack me are mostly those that know me from social websites or chats. I have a decent defensive win record I think, 550 wins so far, near full lv10. Most of my wins came after lv8 tho, previous to that I didn't even have 50 wins total and I started playing 9/14.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Return to “Defending Rivals”