Suggestions for level 6 Rebel base?

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Suggestions for level 6 Rebel base?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:14 am

Hey there. Anybody have any successful strategies for a level 6 Rebel base? No matter how I rearrange, I'm consistently losing. As I leveled up, I found defending harder and harder, and I'm now at the point where it's just a question of whether I'm logging back into -4, -7, or -12 medals. If I set up staggered walls to slow the AT-AT, I get hit by stormtroopers; if I put walls up for stormtroopers, the vehicles nail me. Any Rebels out there had any luck?
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

raptor
Major General

Re: Suggestions for level 6 Rebel base?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:21 pm

Pheonix, check out the base layouts in the "Rate My Base" section.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 am

Also keep your SC always filled. (Join a good squad if you didn't already.)
If possible, don't leave too much resources in your vaults.

You can post an image of your base for discussion.

My base didn't also do too well during the tournament. It won perhaps 25%. But with much loot available it motivated also many attackers to go "all in" (5 TIEs and often the contents of their SC).

Generally it is difficult to defend a base against all kind of attack schemes. Rocket turrets do especially good against vehicles (200-150% effective) but perform poorly against infantry (25-50%). Mortars have a good range but perform best against infantry and repair droids. Bursts are good against Royal Guards and generally slightly better than Rapid Fire Turrets but have a lower range.

I go with Missile + Mortars and two burst + a single Rapid Fire Turret.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:15 am

If you are in another planet other than tatooine, your defenses are going to be major losses in lv 6-7 as you will be attacked mainly by lv7-8-9 and i'm on 7 being attacked by level 10!!! Don't worry with some losses. if you have some wins ocaionally, that's still acceptable depending on you rank and planet...

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:00 pm

On Tatooine, the opposition is easier. I left Tatooine for Dandoran when I was a level 5 with a lot of level 3 and below buildings. Then I started checking out Youtube and eventually found this forum. Between players who post guides on YouTube and this forum, I learned some of the things that were productive and some that were counter-productive. When I looked at my opposition on Dandoran, I realized I was in over my head and went back to Tatooine to clean up my act. I was getting beat up in both attacks and defenses on Dandoran. On Tatooine, I started getting everything up to my base level - and then upgraded to level 6, and continued to upgrade the rest of my buildings and defenses.

My attack and defense results improved - attacks more than defenses. However, I have since returned to Dandoran and have about the same, if not better, results as I have on Tatooine. I move between planets for the campaigns. I have been doing quite well.

If your base is less than level 5 OR your defenses and troops are not up to your base level, then badly kicked your arse shall be. If you are not on Tatooine, get back there as soon as you can muster enough victories and crystals (through junk cleanup - or coining). Get your base up to level, enjoy some success, then start planet-hopping.
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Kilroy73
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:20 pm

any good current lvl 6 base layouts? I'm currently a nearly maxed out lvl 5, and I'm currently getting my rear end handed too me. I'm having issue with match ups though I am being paired up against Mid/upper lvl 9's and 10's during defensive battles, and they're looting me blind, and have knocked my Medal ranking WAY down. I am also receiving CNFO's most of the time, (Nothing but CNFO's on Yavin 4, I spent 3 weeks stranded there; only rescued when I contacted Disney and got credited some crystals so that I could move back to Tatooine) so I am looking to up my base's defensive layout so that I can try and keep some of my currency and continue making upgrades when possible.

Molyfar
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:25 am

Guys - Please can you avoid the use of abbreviations - some of us are a bit doddery and slow - lol :-D

CNFO???
SC???

Thanks

AAA
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:34 am

Cnfo-cannot find opponent
Sc-squad center

Josh
Commodore

Post#9 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:50 am

if you have zero contra attacks are easier lol. not that you would want to do that.
May The Force Be With You,
Josh

Josh
Commodore

Post#10 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:50 am

contra equals contraband.
May The Force Be With You,
Josh

Return to “Defending Rivals”