Need Help with Scene 10: Fort Sunfire

WarrenPeace
Cadet Trooper

Need Help with Scene 10: Fort Sunfire

Post#1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:30 am

Hello,

I have three stars in every scene of every chapter with the sole exception of Rebels Shoot First X. All but one of my buildings are at level 5 -- my Starship Command is at level 4. All of my characters and vehicles are at level 5.

Can someone please guide me as to how to get the third star on this scene? I have tried at least 20 times, and I have only been able to clear around 70-75%.

Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

raptor
Major General

Re: Need Help with Scene 10: Fort Sunfire

Post#2 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:51 pm

WarrenPeace, could you post a screenshot of this mission? Anyone, like me, who has 3 starred will not be able to go back to this mission.

lanelizard
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:01 am

Here's the opening page for that level
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lanelizard
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:02 am

left side of base
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lanelizard
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:03 am

Right side of base

raptor
Major General

Post#6 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:27 pm

lanelizard, if my memory serves, first use your x-wings to take out as much of the perimeter turrets as possible. Then use a few Wookies to take out the rest of the turrets in the front. While the Wookies are distracting the turrents, start droppping speed biker to begin taking out the buildings.

taffmudman
Storm Trooper

Post#7 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 am

Use only infantry and pathfinders along with 3 medic droids. Also add 4 x wings. If you overwhelm the base with troops it's easily done.

SPACEBIDDY

Post#8 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:46 am

OK, so how do you deal with the Imperial Walker-Hero in Chapter 11, when it attacks your base?

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 am

taffmudman wrote:Use only infantry and pathfinders along with 3 medic droids. Also add 4 x wings. If you overwhelm the base with troops it's easily done.

My Base is still a Level 4.
But right, the "troops + pathfinders only" strategy also works well with some other levels in this Chapter.

I did 100% this one with only troopers and a single pathfinder (for cleaning up).
It took some attempts but at last it worked (and I finally got my Crystals missing for the 3rd droid).

My Strategy:
50 Rebel Soldiers (IV)
1 Pathfinder (IV)

You need to be fast (and a bit lucky):

-Deployed 3 soldiers on the backside of the shield on the lower right. (to attack the shield)
-Deployed the hero and 4-5 soldiers near to the Mortar on the upper left.
-Use X-Wings to destroy the 2 Missile Turrets (IV) to the left.
-Deploy each 4-5 soldiers for each of the upper right turrets outside the wall.
-Depending on when the shields come down destroy the following turrets immediately after with X-Wing or Strix:
Mortar on the left, two Turrets on the right. (Make sure 1-2 Soldiers remain on the right to destroy the barracks).
-Depoly the pathfinder on the upper left.
-Deploy about 10 soldiers near the two lower turrets. When these are (nearly) gone, deploy another 5 so that they head for the missile turret.

Use the remaining soldiers for reinforcements at the turrets and where they are needed to "clean up".
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Post#10 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Army used:
48 Rebel Troopers (RTs)
2 Pathfinders (PFs)

1. Deployed 6 RTs to the right, outside wall. Objective - take out the right shield
2. Sepanoza - fly by on far left rocket turret (close to HQ)
3. X-wing attack x 2 - one to the middle rocket turret (central base), one to south burst turret (entrance of base)
4. Deployed 6 RTs to entrance - take out last burst turret
5. Deployed 6 RTs to top left burst turret (north)
Deployed 6 RTs to top central burst turret (north)
Deployed 6 RTs to top right burst turret (north)
6. Deployed Hero Trooper + 6 RTs to left side of base, outside wall - concentrate fire on far left proton bomb turret
7. X-wing attack x 2 - far right burst turrets (RIGHT AFTER I heard the shield go down)
8. Deployed 1 PF to the entrance - and he ran his butt to the middle
9. Deployed 10 RTs to left middle side of base, outside of wall --> concentrate fire on last HQ rocket turret
10. Deployed 1 PF to left middle side of base, shortly after the 10 RTs engaged HQ rocket turret

+30 crystals, unlocked droid.

Got it done thanks to previous ^^ replies.

Return to “Chapter 8 (Rebel) - Rebels Shoot First”