Mission 10

huskyskins

Mission 10

Post#1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Can anyone give me a squad list to 3-star this mission. I've managed 2 stars, but I cannot fathom how to get 3 stars. I am at HQ4 with all troops and vehicles at level IV, and I have 52 unit space in my transport.

You're given a juggernaut and 4 speeders to augment your troops against high level turrets and walls.

azn2thpick

Re: Mission 10

Post#2 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:58 pm

huskyskins wrote:Can anyone give me a squad list to 3-star this mission. I've managed 2 stars, but I cannot fathom how to get 3 stars. I am at HQ4 with all troops and vehicles at level IV, and I have 52 unit space in my transport.

You're given a juggernaut and 4 speeders to augment your troops against high level turrets and walls.

I did it with 8 wookiees and 8 regular troopers, all lvl 4. Did an air strike at the bottom tower and dumped the atap and the wookiees by the one building on that side. After the defending troops spawned, i sent the speeder bikes and troopers.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:40 am

I was unsuccessful with level 4 forces in many tries (15 at least). Tried with 8 wookies and 12 soldiers or with 52 soldiers and other combinations (AATs, additional Speeder bikes). It didn't work out. Perhaps they tweaked something in the meantime that makes it harder.

I completed Chapter 8 instead (with Level 4 HQ) to get the Crystals i needed for a 3rd droid and will come back when on level 5.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Jarod997
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 am

HQ4, 48 space, not even close to half destruction.

If I can take out the one "V" wing, the troops will get down to the base and die out leaving the Juggernaut - which, dies out.

Tharistan

Post#5 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:59 am

After spending countless troopers and trying different strategies I have finally managed to get 3 stars!
HQ4, 48 space:
Tactic: 48 standard troops lvl IV
The secret is to deploy half of the troops on the top left and half of the troops on the top right -first they take out the factory, split AT-ST and handle them easily - after deployment of enemy troops deploy speeders and juggernaut in the front of the base (but not to close, out of reach for the base back turrets) - when the forces are starting to handle HQ do air strike on one of the bottom burst fire turrets. Hope this helps, took me 3 days and a lot of resources to finally get it, but i got my 3rd droid

cj2mabg
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Tharistan wrote:After spending countless troopers and trying different strategies I have finally managed to get 3 stars!
HQ4, 48 space:
The secret is to deploy half of the troops on the top left and half of the troops on the top right -first they take out the factory, split AT-ST and handle them easily - after deployment of enemy troops deploy speeders and juggernaut in the front of the base (but not to close, out of reach for the base back turrets) - when the forces are starting to handle HQ do air strike on one of the bottom burst fire turrets. Hope this helps, took me 3 days and a lot of resources to finally get it, but i got my 3rd droid

Thanks a lot. This strategy works for me even with lvl III troops.

HDam

Post#7 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Tharistan wrote:After spending countless troopers and trying different strategies I have finally managed to get 3 stars!
HQ4, 48 space:

Thank you thank you thank you !!!!! Finally thanks to this I got it. I am actually a little amazed that I couldn't find anything on this on YouTube.

Just as a hint, not sure if this is how you meant it, but I got it with "only" 48 lvl 3 troopers by releasing 1-2 guys on one factory to bait out the first AT ST, waited a little for it to advance enough so that my next guys could target it, released up to about half of them to blow it down, and then did the same on the other fac and AT with the other half of my men. Then jug and bikes at the front, help from the sky, and the turrets and rest of troops and buildings were down 12 sec before timeout.

Thanks again for this 3rd Droid :D !

djw275543
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:24 am

Tharistan wrote:
After spending countless troopers and trying different strategies I have finally managed to get 3 stars!
HQ4, 48 space:
The secret is to deploy half of the troops on the top left and half of the troops on the top right -first they take out the factory, split AT-ST and handle them easily - after deployment of enemy troops deploy speeders and juggernaut in the front of the base (but not to close, out of reach for the base back turrets) - when the forces are starting to handle HQ do air strike on one of the bottom burst fire turrets. Hope this helps, took me 3 days and a lot of resources to finally get it, but i got my 3rd droid.

This tactic still works. woohoo.

Return to “Chapter 7 (Rebel) - Wreckage of Secrets”