Mission 3: How do you get 3 stars?

schlongers7

Mission 3: How do you get 3 stars?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 am

I am really struggling with this mission and can't get more than 2 stars. I have tried an all wookie, all hover tank and various other combinations but can't seem to destroy the middle 3 turrets (1 mortar and 2 x laser) without taking huge casualties and the air strike doesn't help much either!!! :(
I am currently on HQ Lvl 4
Factory Lvl 3
Barracks Lvl 3
Infantry Lvl 4
Wookies Lvl 3
Hover tank Lvl 2
Repulsor tank Lvl 1
Max units 48 (soon to be 50)
Any advice will be greatly received!!!

raptor
Major General

Re: Mission 3: How do you get 3 stars?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Unfortunately, the game doesn't let me go back to a mission that I've already 3 starred. Could you post a screenshot of the layout and we can give you suggestions?

I also noticed you didn't mention anything about Heroes. Definitely get Han Solo and Chewy upgraded to level 4 as well as your wookies. Mass wookies is the most fundamental Rebel strategy. That's the unit you should always upgrade first.

schlongers
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Screenshots below:
I didn't mention my Heroes levels as they aren't used for this mission.

raptor
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:28 pm

8-9 Wookies at level 4 should be able to march through this level. You're only true threat is just the mortar turret. As long as you minimize hits from the Mortar turret you should have no problem. You can try either target down the Mortar turret first or starting from the edge to see which works better.

Once you clear the turret, send soldier in after the Wookies to clean out the rest of the building.

Let me know how it works out.

Return to “Chapter 6 (Rebel) - Alliance of Convenience”