Sampa

Story 7.5

Post#1 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:14 pm

How can I win at Chatper 7 Quest 5?

raptor
Major General

Re: Story 7.5

Post#2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Since we can't access the mission once it's been 3 starred, can you post a screenshot of the mission?

KRG

Post#3 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 am

It's the one where you use the tie bombers/fighters.

miroda

Post#4 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:40 pm

how do you 3 star this one?

Python6
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:32 pm

TIE bomber mission on each individual resource generator (alloy / credit) in the clusters. Splash damage will destroy storage in the middle of them when all 4 are hit. TIE fighter mission on each remaining target. 3 stars.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

Walrus
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Anyone know of a video showing how this is accomplished? I tried the above, but that doesn't cut it. One single TIE fighter doesn't take out any of the targets, and a bomber on each resource ends up leaving at least one of them standing when I do it, if not all of them. Seems to be very particular about where you drop it.

satkins

Post#7 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:57 am

I have the same problem, the Tie fighters and bombers don't have enough umph to destroy the buildings most I can gte after 50 odd goes is 81%. has either the ties been weakend in fire power or the rebel buildings strengthened in an update?

DarthRex

Post#8 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:00 am

Did u ever figure this out? 7.5... i can get the resource generators with 8 bomber or 4 bombers 4 fighters. But there are still way too many building left

Toten

Post#9 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:23 pm

In my game, the TIE bombers just can't do the damage in the necessary ammount and the splash damage is not equal in all the directions.

It's just me, or the game simply don't want me to 3 star this misson?

Toten

Post#10 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:59 pm

I finally did it!!! 3 STARS!

1 Tie Fighter and 1 Tie Bomber in the middle of the 3 Barracks [destroyed]
2 Tie Fighters in the middle of the bottom 2 buildings [destroyed]
(4) 1 Tie Fighter each in the middle of each of the two Alloy Refineries and Credit Markets (1 Tie Fighter x 2 resource groups x 2 blasts per group) [damaged]
(2) 1 Tie Bomber in the middle of each of the resource groups (aim for the bottom part of where the Credit Vault and Alloy Depot used to be) [destroyed]
3 Tie Bombers in the middle of the Unit Transport and the Starship Command [this would destroy the Unit Transport and slightly damage the Starship Command]
1 Tie Fighter to destroy the Turret in the middle
Last 2 Tie Bombers to finally obliterate the Starship Command.

Copied from another forum.

Return to “Chapter 7 (Empire) - Buried Secrets”