Stuck at chapter 5

Roguewarrior
Storm Trooper

Stuck at chapter 5

Post#1 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Don't know how to go further. Says to initiate attack on rival on servant 2 masters 9. What does that mean? Also I made a hero and he just stands there Lol.
Any help would be appreciated.
Also do I need a FB account to play this game?

raptor
Major General

Re: Stuck at chapter 5

Post#2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Roguewarrior wrote:Don't know how to go further. Says to initiate attack on rival on servant 2 masters 9. What does that mean? Also I made a hero and he just stands there Lol.
Any help would be appreciated.
Also do I need a FB account to play this game?

Roguewarrior, on this Chapter, what they mean by "initiate an attack on a rival player" is to play (and win) a PvP game. This is where after you press play, instead of pressing "continue", you press the button on the left that says "Find a Match". In this mode, you will attack another real player's actual base. Since you are playing Rebel, you will be attacking a player from the Dark Side (Empire).

During the PvP battle, you will be able to use your Hero. Unfortunately, Heroes cannot be used during the Chapters game play.

And no, FB account is not needed. Personally, I don't think the 10 crystals is worth it. You can get more crystals by simply clearing the Rocks.

Return to “Chapter 5 - Servant of Two Masters”