New Chapters for other planets?

JasonFett

New Chapters for other planets?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:11 pm

I like playing the chapters because I like the stories that goes along with it, but will there be new chapters for other planets as well? This would be great since the other planets only serve as places for different campaigns for now. Any thoughts?

Python6
Commodore

Re: New Chapters for other planets?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:50 am

Even if they didn't make new chapter missions to go along with each planet it would be nice to be able to get to them from a planet other than Tat. The chapter mission are a great way to dump unwanted units without having to use them on a PVP attack. We all been there when cooking some strange donation a squad mate wants and someone else fills it before you. Being able to throw them at a chapter mission and see what happens is fun and saves your normal attack load out.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: New Chapters for other planets?

Post#3 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:55 pm

There are no new chapters for other planets, yet.

Dropping troops in chapters on Tatooine is very convenient but it would be better if they simply add some "dismiss" button to the transports. (and/or SC)
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “Chapters 1-10”